- The purpose of the church is to gather together a family of people who have accepted God’s Son, Jesus Christ, as their Savior, and have come together to learn to love Him with all their heart, soul, and mind, and to love their neighbors as themselves.
- It is the responsibility of the church to obey the commandment of Christ to, “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit teaching them to observe all that I have commanded.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future return in glory to the earth.
- That all those who have accepted Christ as their Savior and received forgiveness of their sins will receive their reward and will dwell forever in Heaven with the Lord.
- The only means of salvation is the cleansing of our sin through repentance and faith in God’s Son Jesus Christ, and a willingness to accept Him as Savior and Lord.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.